Friday, July 28, 2006

Odds and ends before the weekend

I’m not posting much of an entry today because it’s actually cooled down outside which means that I get to do exciting things like yard work and take Daniel to the park.

Anyway, someone suggested that I find a photo of Bobby De Niro as a baby for comparison to Daniel. This is the closest I could get after 15 minutes of searching and as you can see De Niro is a pretty big kid here so a comparison is hard. However, should I be alarmed that my son has a very striking resemblance to Ricky Martin (pictured next to young De Niro) as a child?!

Anyway, if you are looking for a pleasant diversion at work or elsewhere, check out KittenWar and PuppyWar where photos of pets are pitted against each other in a “who’s the cutest?” battle. Yes, I couldn’t resist - you can view Petey’s stats here. I uploaded his pic yesterday and so far he has won 2 battles, drawn 1 and lost 0 (just so you know, I haven’t been able to vote for him as the battles are randomly drawn, so I’m quite proud that 2 internet strangers found Petey more attractive than someone else’s pet).

Anyway, I think that’s all I have time for today. I promise to have a more engaging post for you by Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home