Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Crazy-maker

Yes, she is so much better now and yes, she is sleeping quite well and yes, we have hit the much-awaited three month mark. And, yes, I am making more of a concerted effort to get out of the house, in some capacity, several times each week.

But she still cries so much and is so fussy and is so particular so much of the time. And then there’s that almost 3 year old boy to contend with. Oh yeah, and that whole marriage thing which is experiencing quite a strain right now, what with two little kids in the heat of summer.

Sigh – I knew it would be hard work, but sometimes it is so unrelenting and unforgiving. "And time, it moves so slowly."

Let’s see what the 6 month mark brings, I guess.



I'd like to properly credit this image, but I'm too tired and rushed to verify the source. It's Berkeley Breathed's Bill the Cat from Bloom County, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home