Monday, July 30, 2007

"It's so much fun being one!"

Hard to believe, but I've been at this blogging thing for one whole year now.


I think it got off to a good start, but it seems to have plateaued now. I post much less frequently than I used to. Comments and readership seem to be a lot lower. However I still really enjoy it, so I don't see any reason to cease now. It's like free, cheap therapy sometimes!

Anyway, thanks to all of you who read and continue to read Momily! It's been interesting . . . and fun . . . and hopefully entertaining!

A very merry unbirthday to me.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i assure you you have some very loyal readers indeed!

 
At 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st UnBirthday to you, Momily!

This loyal reader loves your blog!!!

Much love,
Shannon girl:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home