Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another blog hiatus

My mom arrives today and will be staying with us for a week. D Sr is going to be gone for 5 of these 7 days and we will be doing a lot of family stuff, so I’m guessing no blog updates for you in the forseeable future!

I don’t have much to rant about – work has me pretty stressed lately, but it’s hard to determine if it’s me or work. We’ve also decided that we are officially “ready” for child number 2 which makes me feel like I need to go out for drinks as often as possible in the near future! It’s good to be forced on the wagon once in awhile, but not for 18 months!

Web tidbits:
For those of you that tend to lean left and have some interest in American politics, you may find the following blog amusing: http://thegallopingbeaver.blogspot.com/2007/04/wolfowitz-wants-to-attack-corruption.html Hard not to love a Canadian blog that writes humourously on both Canadian and US politics and current events!

And for those of you who may be in love with both Morrissey and Jon Stewart (OK, I can only think of one other person besides myself!), you may enjoy the following: http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2004/10/2807.cfm

‘Til sometime in the future . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home